The Cool Kids Club Monthly Membership - A Kids Empowerment Activity Subscription
The Cool Kids Club is a carefully curated packet of empowering coloring pages and simple activities for kids to get creative, build confidence, practice fine motor skills and be exposed to social-emotional messaging
Kids can color, paint, cut, paste these simple activities (parents choice of mess!) All activities are done in true Tiny Human fashion, which is to spread good vibes, nurture self-expression and spark curiosity, all while tapping into early childhood development skills through creativity and play .. and it's only $4.97/month!
Perfect for Kids Ages 2-5
If you are a parent, teacher, church youth group leader, a nanny/sitter or a homeschool parent, this is perfect for you.
You can save each file and endlessly print all the pages you need to keep tiny hands busy.
When you sign up:
1. WELCOME TO THE CLUB: Members will be charged at the time of purchase and receive the Cool Kids Club Welcome Packet as well as that current months pages.
2. THE FIRST OF THE MONTH: Members will be charged $5 on the first of every month when new downloads are available. Each month will be a different theme based on the time of year or any holidays within that month. All downloads will be sent via email.
You can cancel your membership at any time.
Don't want to commit to a monthly membership? Individual packets are available in The Cool Kids Club Library.
THE ONLY SUPPLIES YOU NEED:
- Paper lunch bags
- Popsicle sticks
- Glue (glue sticks are a less-mess for littles)
- Crayons/markers/paint (parents choice of mess!)
December Cool Kids Club is a focus on an easy kindness advent and creativity to gift loved ones and sick children in the hospitals.
Kids can color, paint, cut, paste these simple activities (parents choice of mess!) All activities are done in true Tiny Human fashion, which is to spread positivity, nurture self-expression and spark curiosity, all while tapping into early childhood development skills through creativity and play.
5 Coloring Pages & Activities:
- Kindness Advent: mixing in creativity with 24 acts of kindness. The focus is to spread love to ourselves, friends and family that are part of our every day routines. Have the kids color and decorate the advent, then cut them out and pull a card every morning before you head out the door.
Cards for Hospitalized Kids: Card making for kids done easy. Cards for Hospitalized Kids is a nationwide non-profit that spreads hope, joy and magic to hospitalized kids across the US. Color/Cut/Paste the illustrations or draw your own and mail it into the address provided to spread some holiday cheer.
Abstract Hand Artpiece Gift: get crafty and creative but keep it simple. Trace your child's hand then color/paint the hand and pieces. Cut/Paste them into a collage and gift to a loved one or the mail carrier!
- Holiday Hugs and Kisses: color/paint the lights and glue in a photo of your child and gift to a loved one.
- North Pole Pen Pal: is your beloved Elf on the Shelf making it's annual return? Have the kids write a letter to their elf to express their feelings and practice writing. For the younger ones, parents can write the letter for them, and they still get all benefits of talking about feelings and writing a letter.
Upon purchase, you will get immediate access to all PDF files