P is for Philadelphia PRIDE
Instill a little Philly PRIDE with this is a new colorful twist on our traditional black and white print to honor pride month and our passion for educating our tiny humans to be kind and inclusive to all.
Talk about the art on the wall: We believe in daily empowerment. All of our artwork is designed to empower, educate and celebrate the next generation of human beings. Mental wellness starts in our homes, our childhood, and from the parent-child connection. We believe that talking about the art on the walls with your child helps to spark conversation around empowering messages and serve as a daily discussion around self-confidence and the ability to achieve anything, and what it means to be a kind human being.
Art Print Details:
- All art prints are produced on thick archival cardstock to protect against UV fading.
- All unframed prints are supported with cardboard backing and packaged in a clear cellophane bag for protection during transit.
- Frames are optional to add on: Click here for frame information. Prints will arrive framed when frames are added to the cart.
- Typical processing time is 1-3 business days.
- Standard USPS shipping is free within the US.
Searching for a gift?? Our products are great gift ideas for any new or expecting mamas. Let us wrap this up in kraft butcher paper and a pretty linen bow and mail the package directly to your gift receiver with your own personalized message; click here to add gift wrapping.
Questions? Let us help! Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or to request additional sizing.