October Cool Kids Club | Halloween Activity Pages
Kids Halloween activities made as easy as possible! Feel like a cool craft mom without all the mess and stress. Simply print out these activity pages, let your kid(s) color or paint, cut, glue, create and play.
WHAT'S IN OCTOBERS PACKET:
In My Apple Picking Era: color or paint apples and paste them onto a tree or in a basket
- Express Your Pumpkin: color or paint a pumpkin and create your own Jack O Lantern face with made for you cut outs
- Paper Bag Monsters: grab a paper lunch bag, let your kids color or paint it, then glue on the made for you monster parts. Then standby for a monster puppet show.
- Play Bats: save your toilet paper rolls for this one! Simply color or paint the roll and glue on the made for you bat parts and let the littles run around playing bats.
- Pumpkin Spice, Let's Be Nice: It's a Halloween acts of kindness meets Halloween jokes activity. Kids can decorate each square and pass them out to friends, strangers, or family members to help crack smiles.
- Cotton Ball Ghost: the easiest and oldest Halloween activity - just glue on cotton balls to the made for you ghost.
Play Spiders: Color the spider, cut it out and let the kids play spiders.
Upon purchase, you will get immediate access to all PDF files
YOUR SUPPLY LIST:
- Toilet paper rolls
- Cotton balls
- Paper lunch bags
- Glue (glue sticks are a less-mess for littles)